Normally your first visit can last anything between 45 minutes and an hour. During this time the Chiropractor will:
- Take a case history
- Give you a thorough physical examination (this will most likely include neurological and orthopaedic tests)
- Refer you for X-rays or an MRI Scan, if needed
At Muswell Hill Chiropractic Clinic, North London our first concern is to find out what is wrong. We will also check for signs of any serious conditions for which you would need to go to your GP or to hospital.
What do You Need to Know Before Your Treatment Starts?
Treatment is very much a partnership between you and your Chiropractor. Before your treatment starts, your Chiropractor will explain to you clearly:
- What was found in the examination
- Your proposed treatment plan
- The benefits and risks associated with your condition
- The answers to any questions you may have
Call us now on 020 8442 0008 and ask about our First visit offer.